The Australian British Chamber of Commerce is the leading independent organisation in Australia promoting, fostering and furthering trade and investment between Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our programme of events, public policy contributions and network of decision-makers provides our Members opportunities to further their business interests by connecting, engaging and influencing leaders and key decision-makers in both private and public sectors.
HOW WE DO IT
• Introductions to key influencers and decision makers
• Platform for introductions to our extensive membership and business community
• Policy dialogues on an array of sectoral interests, including the
upcoming Australia-UK Free Trade Negotiations
• Industry expert seminars and thought leadership
• Bilateral Programme of Delegations to the United Kingdom and
Why work with us
We invite you to join our group of over 25,000 connections, at over 130 events nationally with over 6,300 attendees annually and our bilateral programme of delegations.